In 2019, an iconic beachfront haven (Ocean Dunes Resort) was beautifully renovated and wholly rebranded. Sands Resorts officially welcomed North Shore Oceanfront Hotel to the family on March 1, 2019, to rave reviews from repeat visitors and staycationers alike. And one year later, North Shore Oceanfront Hotel is proud to debut a brand new culinary venture that’s bound to turn heads: Beachfront Kitchen & Bar, perfectly located in the picturesque oceanside city of Myrtle Beach. As one of the only new restaurants in Myrtle Beach to provide oceanside dining, Beachfront Kitchen & Bar is already sparking interest amongst the city’s foodie community.
Delicious Coastal Cuisine Near the Ocean’s Edge
Even in 2020, there’s a scarcity of oceanfront dining in Myrtle Beach, especially for those hoping to enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet or light lunch within 25 feet of the Atlantic Ocean’s pristine sandy shoreline. Luckily for you and your family, Beachfront Kitchen & Bar is not only steps from the ocean, but hotel guests can also enjoy easy access to the free Sands Resorts Waterpark, as well as outdoor pool service.
New Restaurants in Myrtle Beach: The Beachfront Difference
Beachfront Kitchen & Bar is expertly managed by Jan Dobr, whose collective culinary experience spans decades. Each year, dozens of new restaurants in Myrtle Beach sprout up along the Grand Strand—none of which, however, can match the Dobr’s passion for hospitality, service, and family. The restaurant space was formerly known as Eli’s Oceanfront Cafe. For those that have dined at Eli’s previously, you’ll notice modest renovations, subtle artistic alterations, and an emphasis on oceanfront dining. Nothing beats sipping on a Bloody Mary underneath swaying palms with the soothing sounds of the Atlantic’s lapping waves as your early-morning soundtrack.
10 Facts About Beachfront Kitchen & Bar
Unlike the majority of new restaurants in Myrtle Beach, Beachfront Kitchen & Bar specializes in buffet-style dining. Notably, the daily breakfast buffet is a hit amongst guests and locals alike who prefer to sip on a mimosa and savor a made-to-order omelet while the sun gingerly peeks above the Atlantic. The restaurant itself is still in its infancy, so expect brand new menus in the coming weeks. And, to provide you with an idea of what makes Beachfront Kitchen & Bar so incredibly unique, we’ve compiled 10 facts about this new venture.
- The breakfast buffet is open from 7–11 a.m., seven days a week
- Beachfront Kitchen & Bar is officially opening for lunch on March 13, 2020
- Both indoor and outdoor seating is available
- The dinner menu includes classic East Coast favorites, as well as seafood delights
- Look for daily drink specials at the bar
- Patrons can utilize the outdoor pool service while a guest of the hotel
- The on-site mixologists craft the meanest mimosas and Bloody Marys in town
- The restaurant is located on the North Shore Oceanfront Hotel’s ground floor
- Please call 843-692-5151 with questions about group dining
- Beachfront Kitchen & Bar is a family-friendly restaurant
To book a well-deserved beach getaway to sunny South Carolina, please give us a call today at 800-959-6418.